"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. . . . May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey." ~L. Tom Perry
This fits me right now. I need to figure out a way to simplify my life and not let stress overtake me. I have really been working on being in tune to the spirit and spiritual promptings. Sometimes I think we try to do to much. Try to be in too many places, doing too many things instead of enjoying life. Sometimes it's our kids that are too busy. We want them to succeed and be involved in too many activities. I'm thinking it's time to reassess things and simplify! Some things and activities just don't matter.....
What are some things you do to simplify and de-stress?
No comments:
Post a Comment