It has been a way busy Monday for me! I don't have a lot to post, but I did find a picture of Jayden that I took with my phone a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was cute! We were at one of Nick's football games. I remember this day very clearly because Sean had to go to a trauma conference, so I was all by myself with the kids. He sent me a text telling me that one of the doctors that treated Jayden 3 years ago in the PICU was at this conference. So he stood up and publically thanked him. He was one of the few doctors that did not tell us that we could just let Jayden die. That we could turn off the machine keeping him alive. I was very grateful for the few doctors there that believed in Jayden. Believed he would get better and recover. It's funny because this particular doctor remembered Jayden very well. Even down to the room number he was in. He told Sean that he lost a lot of sleep over Jayden. I'm grateful for the medical advances of this day and age. Ten years ago, Jayden would have died. So here is a picture of my miracle boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment