Monday, October 10, 2011

Scarey!!

This afternoon I had a very scarey moment! We went to the mall for a minute this afternoon and Tyler was trying on some jeans. I was trying to explain to him that the pants he had on were too long but he didn't think so. Anyways, Jayden was in his stroller. He has learned how to get out of his stroller and I only turned my attention to Tyler for a few seconds! But in that time, Jayden got out of his stroller and took off. I didn't know he had gotten out. I went to push the stroller and realized it was a little too easy to push and looked down and Jayden was gone! My heart sank! We started searching in the immediate area and couldn't find him! I was startting to panic and went over and told the sales lady that my little boy was missing! She immediately called a "code Adam" and we continued to search for him. Sean went one way with Nick and I was starting to look inside the clothing racks. Then Sean heard his little grunt and found him standing at the jewelry counter. I was so relieved!! All the worst things that could happen were going threw my mind! But so very grateful we found him and he was ok!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That is the worst feeling ever! So glad you found him quickly. I still have flashbacks of when we lost Brynley and my dad left her at Sams club! Isnt it crazy how fast it can all happen? Little stinker:)