Jayden's birthday was Wednesday!
I'm only a few days late posting. Anyways, it is also World Down Syndrome Day! What a better way to celebrate than with a birthday! I can't believe he's 5. Crazy! One thing that turning 5 means for most kids, is they get to look forward to kindergarten. Well we, along with Jayden's preschool decided it would benefit him to complete another year of preschool. So he will not be going off to kindergarten this fall. He is still so far behind his typical developing peers and his down syndrome peers. So I'm hoping another year at preschool, where he feels safe and secure will help him progress. (And it also helps this momma's heart knowing he has another year before he's at school all day long.) Here are some pictures of his birthday! He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I made the cake
because I'm too conservative to pay a ton for store bought cakes. I just bought the cake kit from Wal-Mart and copied their idea! I think it turned out really cute!
 |
| Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake! |
 |
| Getting ready to blow out the candles! |
 |
| A new Mickey movie! |
 |
| Opening presents! |
 |
| Mickey Mouse Spaceship! |
 |
| Checking out the stash! |
1 comment:
Gosh he has gotten so big! The cake looks great. Happy Birthday Jayden!
Post a Comment