This is our life's journey of raising boys, one who happens to have a little something extra!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Sensory Processing Disorder
This video is great in explaining Sensory Processing Disorder. This is why Jayden has a hard time in crowds, and eating, and loud noises, and walking. All of these things are very hard for him.
Thank you so much for sharing this Regina! I'm totally stealing it to post on my blog. I think this would be great for friends and family, to help them understand Corbin better. I didn't know Jayden has SPD too. Thanks again! Maran
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing this Regina! I'm totally stealing it to post on my blog. I think this would be great for friends and family, to help them understand Corbin better. I didn't know Jayden has SPD too. Thanks again! Maran
Thanks Regina for sharing! It really does give me a totally different prespective on children with this disorder!
Post a Comment