Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jayden's Progress

Jayden is now pulling himself up to stand. This is a huge milestone! When you have a child with down syndrome, it makes you appreciate all the milestones and it IS more of a big deal! Children with down syndrome work probably ten times harder to accomplish something. I'm hoping he's walking before he goes to preschool this fall. And then we will work on the potty training! I realize that most kids his age have already accomplished all of these things. We are just so proud of our little man!

6 comments:

Steph said...

so awsome!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Wow! Thats is so great:)

Brittani said...

Good job Jayen< and even if he is not walking he will be just fine. Is he going to Farmington Special? I really like that place!

Tammy said...

Happy Dancing with you! Yippeeeeee!


Tammy and Paker
www.prayingforparker.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter

Michelle said...

no matter what age when the milestone is reached it's still reason to celebrate! whoo hoo!!

megan ann. said...

he's so cute!!! That's exciting :).