Saturday, January 2, 2010

Changes.....

I am not going to post about all the things accomplished (or not accomplished) this past year. I am not going to look backwards. What I am doing is looking forward. To a new year and a new decade. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a year of changes. I don't know all the changes that will happen, but just to name two that I can think of:

~I will be the parent of a high schooler. My oldest will be starting high school this year.
~My youngest will start preschool.

These are very significant things that will happen to our family.

I know there will be many other changes that I don't want to post here and some that I don't know about yet. The year 2010 is going to be the year of changes for me!

I have thought about making this blog private. I am still weighing the pros and cons of this. But the #1 reason is for identity/safety issues with my family. And I would like to know who is reading my blog. I will let everyone know if I decide to make it private. That way those that still want to read will be able to.

Lastly, I am looking forward to a new year and new experiences! May you all have a great year!

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

changes are a good thing, & I know I'm looking forward to a new year to accomplish all my unaccomplished yet :) If you do decide to go private, I'd love an invite to follow on your life journey...I find it uplifting :)Praying for happiness to flow in our homes thru out this new year. Alysha~mama to Isaac & prayerful mama to Levi.

Holly said...

That is going to be a change...having a high schooler! But Tyler is the exception, a very well-rounded kid, so you should have no worries:) I read your blog faithfully, so keep me in the loop!

Anonymous said...

Hey its melissa, one of Jayden's nurses from the PICU. I do read your blog from time to time. I love to see how Jayden is growing and learning every day. Your blog makes me me more thankful for what I do and sometimes is the one thing that encourages me to keep on working with sick kids. After the kids leave our unit we often lose touch. So I hope you don't mind, but I still check your blog on occasion.

Regina said...

Hi Melissa! Of course I don't mind if you check up on Jayden! If you are on facebook, you can look me up there! I'm glad you're checking up on Jayden. I would love to keep in contact with you!