Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jayden Crawling!!

Jayden has started to crawl! What a great accomplishment for my little man! I didn't think he would ever crawl. Even his physical therapist told me he may not crawl because he is getting around scooting on his behind. It was so funny the first time he crawled. Last week when his physical therapist was working with him, he started to get mad because she makes him work. Well he got mad and started rolling all over the floor. Then he rolled under the coffee table and tried to sit up. Well he couldn't sit up and he was in all fours position and just crawled out! I thought, "Well that will not happen again." On Tuesday he saw something across the living room that he wanted and I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what he was doing. Next thing I know, he had crawled across the living room! I couldn't believe it! Since then, he has been doing a lot more crawling. I finally got a film of him, so here it is!


Hope everyone is having a happy thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Ralphcrew said...

Yay! What an exciting accomplishment! Crawling is sooooo important for all sorts of reasons. Happy Thanksgiving!

Holly said...

Yay Jayden! That is such a great milestone to accomplish and I am sure Regina you are happy to not have to carry him around everywhere:)

ParkerMama said...

Jayden! Way to go~