Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update-Jayden

After all the doctor visits and test, it seems Jayden has a virus. The herpes virus-the one that causes cold sores. He has it all over his lips and some in his mouth and on his tongue. Poor guy! No wonder he won't eat! So we just have to wait and let it run it's course. His fever is finally gone! It hung on for a little over a week. The echo. that he had done didn't show anything was wrong with his heart! That was a relief! He saw the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor today. He has fluid accumulated in his ears and ear wax build-up. The doc. gave me some drops to stick in his ears to loosen up the wax. He will see the ENT doc. in a couple of weeks to see if he needs tubes put back in. So we will see! Other than that, we have pretty much been doing nothing! Tyler and Nick are bored and I feel really bad for them that everything revolves around Jayden. So hopefully Jayden will start feeling better and we can get out of this house and do something fun!

4 comments:

Cheree said...

we are so glad that they found out what was wrong with Jayden and that he is feeling better. Aren't tubes sooo exciting!! (said with sarcasm!) both of my girls have had them!

Jenni James said...

Yay! That's a much easier fix! We're we're here! We can't wait to see you guys! Jenni

Brittani said...

glad to hear it was nothing more serious, hope he is feeling better now! You too!

Hayden and Brent said...

Oh Regina...Im glad they know whats going on with him! Its not fun waiting and wondering! I didnt see you Sunday...But I didnt stay for all of church because I didnt feel well! Glad the echo was good! I hope summer gets better for you...And Tyler, Nick and Jayden!