Jayden did really well with his surgery and is recovering well. He was on the ventilator for about 12 hours. He has some discomfort, but that is normal. He did better than the doctors anticipated with the pulmonary hypertension. His pressures have been normal to normal/high. So he is doing a lot better than when he was in Albuquerque. We are hoping that he will be discharged sometime next week. Here are some pictures. The first one is before surgery and the second one is after surgery.

3 comments:
I have been anticipating this post from you, I was thinking of you guys yesterday, hoping that all went well. I am so happy and relieved for you all. Jayden is a fighter and I know it is because of your faith that you have been blessed!
Thank you for the comment. I think that there is way more than most know about what has been going on with us. I am pregnant and due in August! Not planned and very unexpected. So we are dealing with so much right now. But I appreciate your support!
Hope to see you soon!
Oh I am so glad to hear things are going good! We continue to keep your family in our prayers! Much love to you!
YAY! I'm glad to see everything is going good--he's the cutest baby ever, Regina. We're praying for him lots. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment