All the boys together!
I can't believe school starts in less than 3 weeks. It seems like it has gone by so fast, but in a sense, not fast enough. So I was wondering what have I been doing all summer? Besides the normal summer stuff, of family reunions, swimming, playing in the backyard, bar-b-ques, going to the library, what else have I done? I have started a walking routine in the morning. That's a good thing, right? Except when it gets too hot. I have also read the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. I can't believe I waited this long to read them. They are very good. So here are some random pictures of our summer! I won't repost any family reunion photos, so just look back in my archive if you want to see those!
Going for a walk!
Jayden at home!
A monkey at the park!
Tyler swimming at a friend's house.
Nick swimming at a friend's house.
Tyler mowing the grass.
Playing in the yard!
Lacey chillin' in the yard.
Sunset in front of our house.
My little garden of veggies, planted around our tree in front. We can't have a garden in the backyard, due to a very playful dog!
Isn't this what we do all summer? Travel? Those of you that know me, this is a rarety, letting Sean drive!
Jayden enjoying his ride in the stroller.
5 comments:
I can't believe summer is almost over either. Its nuts. Time to get back into the grind of things.
I know what you mean, summer flew by. I look forward to the fall and the colors and weather changing is fantastic. Thanks for the bday wishes. I know Aubrie does look alot like I did. But so does Caleb, its Bryn who has her own little look of her own.
holy cow! I didn't know you had a blog here! AWESOME! And how sweet are you to link my website to it!? hahah! I changed my blog to authorjennijames.blogspot. I've been updated chapters of my books I'm writing there. I can't wait to link you to me! WAHOO! LOVE the pics! The kids look gorgeous! As do you!
Summer really has gone fast. Seeing the pictures makes me miss New Mexico. I still say Tyler is a rock star with the primary songs. I miss 7th ward!
Wow that all sure looks fun! I miss those care free summers when you're free!
Are you still interested in that piano? Let me know and I can get you the info. :)
Post a Comment