My boys went on a father-sons outing with our ward from church last night. They had a fun time! There was free fishing in Colorado today, so they took advantage of that. And Tyler went on his first kayak ride by himself. And it's a good thing that moms weren't aloud to go, because I would have been stressing out on the side of the lake! Sean went with my dad, and took along Tyler, Nick, and my nephew Jacob. By the look of things, they had a good time with just the guys! Here's some of the pictures of their activities!


2 comments:
Hi Regina! I'm so glad you found me! I'm so aweful at keeping in touch in any way, so I'm loving the blogging world. This way we can keep track of each other!
It looks like your boys had a great time! Brent can't wait until Braxton is big enough to go! And Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment